The following information is for printing from Library computers within the Library.
For printing from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet, see Mobile Printing instructions.
To submit a print job, complete the following steps.
- Select the option to print.
Please note that certain software and websites require you to use their own print icon.
Always use Print Preview before printing to ensure you are printing the correct information.
- The system displays the Print dialog. The available printers are displayed.
- Select the appropriate printer, page range, and number of copies, and click Print.
The system begins processing the print job and displays the prompt for User ID.
Provide your PIN or an easy to remember name for your print job as you will need to use this to retrieve your print job at the print station.
- Enter the appropriate user information and click OK to submit the print job, or Cancel to stop the submission. The system displays the Print this job? dialog box. This dialog displays the number of pages, price per page, and total cost to print the selected print job.
- Click OK to submit the print job, or Cancel to stop the submission. If the 'OK' button is selected, the system displays the' Print Complete' dialog box. This dialog displays the number of pages, price per page, and total cost to print the selected print job.
- Click OK. The system transmits the job to the Print Release Terminal identified in the Print Complete dialog box.
- GO TO THE PRINT RELEASE STATION. At this station you will be prompted for your user ID (see #2)
- Once you have entered your user ID correctly, you will see all of the print jobs you have submitted.
- Click on the print jobs you wish to print and you will be prompted to pay from a vending device (this is the coinbox located next to the print station).
- Deposit the required amount and click Pay from Vending Device.
- You should see the following dialog box and your print job should be released.