The Katy Geissert Civic Center Library has four public study rooms available. Each has a maximum occupancy of six. Reservations are on a first-come basis and must be made in person. Study rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours a day, twice a week. Staff is unable to take reservations over the telephone.
Study Room Rules
- You MUST sign in to use the room.
- Any but only one room in the building may be reserved for a maximum of two hours a day, twice a week per person and/or group of 2 or more people.
- No food or drink allowed except water. Water has to be in containers with lids to prevent spillage.
- Reservations are on a first-come basis and must be made in person.
- Study rooms are not sound proof. Please speak in lowered voices.
- There is a ten-minute grace period for reservations. After 10 minutes, the room is available for use on a first-come basis.
- Observe the maximum occupancy of each room, which is either 4 or 6 people depending on room.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended. Unattended belongings left for more than 10 minutes will be taken to the lost & found.
- Study rooms are intended for studying only.
- Violation of study room rules will result in expulsion.
- The Library reserves the right to change, modify or add to these rules as needed.