All Torrance Library Locations are offering "Curbside" Holds Pick Up
Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You can now pick up holds on circulating items at Torrance Public Library!
First, place your hold. You may do so online once you log into your account or call the library directly. We are not placing holds in person at this time.
When your materials are ready for pick up, library staff will call you to retrieve them. When you come to the library, please wear a face covering and maintain social distance of 6 feet from the library patrons and staff near you. Please bring your library card or picture identification.
When you arrive, please place your library card or identification on the library table. Staff will then retrieve your items and set them down on the table for you to pick up.
Enjoy your books!
During COVID19, please note the following:
- All holds are free, and we are not charging late fees at this time.
- The library is currently not accepting any form of payment.
- For returns, please place the materials in the book drop. Staff are not taking returns in person.
- Materials may be visible on your account for a few days as they are in quarantine for 72 hours. No fines will accrue on your items.
- We are not offering any other in-person services; all of the library buildings are currently closed.
- The Friends of the Torrance Library and Torrance Public Library are not accepting donations at this time. Any donations we receive will be put in the recycle bin.
Please contact your local branch with any additional questions or call 310-618-5959.