Library card holders are responsible for all materials checked out on their card. If a library card is lost or stolen, please report it to the library immediately.
The library has established the following policies for the use of library materials:
- Standard Loan Period – 21 days
- DVD and Video Loan Period – 7 days
- Renewals – cardholders may renew items a maximum of two times if there are no holds pending
The following items may not be renewed:
- S.M.A.R.T Kits
- Book Club Book Kits
- Storytime Kits
- 7 Day items (state books, mission books and magazines)
- Limit on number of items checked out:
- Adults – 50
- Teens/Children – 50
- DVDs – 50
- eBooks – 6
- As a courtesy, Email Due Soon reminders are sent 3 days before item is due.
- Email Overdue notices are sent 7, 14, and 21 days after item is due.
- Physical Overdue notices are sent through the mail 21 days after item is due.
Library materials may not be checked out to cardholders whose fines exceed $25.00.
For a complete list of fines and fees, select here.