Torrance Public Library patrons can now print from their laptops, smartphones, tablets, and computers at the library using the PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solution.
Print jobs can be retrieved at the Katy Geissert Civic Center Library only during open hours. Black and white printouts cost .15¢ per page. Color printouts cost 50¢ per page.
This printing service supports over 100 file formats, including:
- Microsoft Word (.doc & .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls & .xlsx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt & pptx)
- Adobe PDF
How do I print from the web?
The web-based solution enables users to upload documents to a web printing portal and submit them for printing.
1. Go to www.printeron.net/tpl/public
2. Select Black and White or Color print option
3. Enter your email address
4. Upload your document and submit for printing by clicking the green print icon
5. Go to the main Library print station and enter your email address and the total cost is displayed
6. Pay using the coin box at the printer
7. The prints are released
How do I print from a mobile device?
The app-based solution enables users to send documents to a web printing portal and submit them for printing through their smartphones or tablets.
Mobile App Links:
How do I print an email?
Retrieve your print job from the print station at the main library.
On the screen of print station PC (after you click on the yellow "Click to Print"), the prompt says:
"Enter your email address if you printed from a mobile device or from outside the library"
After you enter your email address a list of your pending print jobs will appear.
Print from a PC
As an alternative, you may do a one-time install of PrintWhere, a universal print driver. You can use PrintWhere to print from any Windows application, such as Microsoft Outlook. PrintWhere is free, and can be downloaded from http://www.printeron.com/support/downloads.html
NOTE: A connection to the Internet is required